...about how my children and I are doing. I have a new blog, which I am (for the moment) keeping somewhat ungoogle-able and not divulging quite as much personal information as I did here, as it largely involves my children and their private, medical information, etc.
Anyway, I'll leave this link up for a few days, then take it down. If you missed it, feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Oh I am so glad you posted this. I have thought about you and your babies many times over the last year!
ReplyDeleteI do want to know more! I'm so glad you posted this!
ReplyDeleteI'd love he link! Been following you forever! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'd love the link too!
ReplyDeleteI am a long time follower.
ReplyDeleteMay I have the link?
Ive since lost the link...would u mind terribly? Amyandfraser at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi, I'd like to follow your new adventures.
ReplyDeleteCan you please send me the link? Hapagurly@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would really appreciate if you would send me the link to your new blog. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete