Here I am, one day past my five-day transfer (1dp5dt). We just got our final report. We had four embryos to freeze:
2 5AA
1 5BB
1 5BC
The "5" apparently means that the blastocyst has hatched. The letters refer to the quality of the cells that make up the inner cell mass (baby-to-be) and outer cell ring (placenta to be). A is the highest, D is the lowest. So that's pretty good news for us--2 excellent all arounds, 1 good, and one good/fair.
The ones we transferred yesterday were 4AAs, with the 4 signifying that they were expanded blasts.
I am very happy with this. It means 2 FETs, if it comes to that. :)
Today is JimDear's 39th birthday. We are spending it quietly. He loves our embryo pictures. I'll post them if I can figure out how--I asked my embryologist to please email us copies of the ones he froze, and he did. They are wonderful!
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the comment and happy ICLW to you. I can't wait to get to my transfer day! I am wishing you all the luck in the world right now!!
Yay! I hope those little embies are getting nice and cozy right now and that you won't have to use the other one for at least 10 more months or so! Best of luck!
Stopping by from ICLW - love the little pictures. Best of luck to you and hopefully very sticky babies.
Post a Comment